Project YMCA MASTER
Project Name: YMCA, Master Planning and Remodels
Client: YMCA of Pierce and Kitsap County.
Specs: Master planning and remodels to Tacoma Center, Morgan, Lakewood, Mel Korum and Tom Taylor Family Branches.
Master planning addressed;
- Facilities alignment with 2020 Vision.
- Branch Advisory Board alignment work shops.
- Facilities adaptability to flexible program needs.
- Welcome Center Planning.
- Tom Taylor Family Branch (Gig Harbor Family Branch); Planning for Youth Gymnasium Addition, Strength Area Expansion, and Daycare Alterations.
- Tacoma Center Branch;
- Planning and budgeting for future men and women’s locker room replacement.
- Welcome Center, Bistro, Cardio Remodel.
- Toning and Stretching Studios, Fitness and multi-purpose Room, Strength Training Areas.
- Morgan Family Branch;
- Men, Boys and Girls locker room remodels.
- Welcome Center and Cardio Remodel.
- Lakewood Family Branch;
- Men and Women’s locker room remodel.
- Welcome Center and Conference area remodel.
- Mel Korum Family Branch;
- Men, Women, Boys and Girls Locker room remodels.
Team: Paul Akiyama, Architect and A-P/Rushforth Construction.